Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes
If you’re looking for a luxury resort in the middle of all that Orlando has to offer then look no further than the Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes. The resort sits on 500 acres and is 5 minutes from Sea World, 10 minutes from Universal Studios, and 15-20 minutes from the Walt Disney World resorts. Located next door is the JW Marriott, Grand Lakes with several restaurants, pool with lazy river, and many other activities. As a guest of the Ritz-Carlton, you also have access to the JW Marriott (their guests don’t have access to the Ritz-Carlton).
If you’re not hitting the nearby theme parks, then you have plenty of on-property activities to choose from. There’s kayaking, fishing, eco tours, golf, tennis, 2 pools (1 is adults only next to the spa), Ritz Kids (my kids loved it!), spa treatments (I loved it!), surrey bikes, and more!
582 guest rooms including 56 club-level rooms with 5 food presentations daily and views for miles.
The property has 11 dining options from Highball and Harvest (southern food and hand-crafted cocktails) to Bleu (burgers and frozen drinks served pool side), Primo (Italian), Norman’s, sushi, and more.
With lots of activities offered for families, quite place for mom (spa) and dad (golf course) and Ritz Kids for the younger ones, the Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes is a great option for a luxury resort in the heart of Orlando.
When you book through McAlpin Travel, and independent affiliate of Brownell Travel, a Virtuoso agency, you will enjoy the following benefits:
Virtuoso Amenities for 2015:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- (on specified categories)
- $100 USD Equivalent Resort or Hotel credit,
- to be utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Daily Buffet breakfast, for up to two in room guests
- served in restaurant
- Early check-in/late check-out
- subject to availability
- *We are able to upgrade room categories
- subject to availability upon arrival to the following categories: Deluxe Gardenview to Lakeview, Lakeview to Lakefront, Club Deluxe Gardenview to Club Lakeview